shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Once Upon a Time in Bliss [Nights in Bliss, Colorado 8 (Prequel)] (Siren Publishing Everlasting Classic) - Sophie Oak I love getting lost in the town of Bliss, Colorado. I was so looking forward to this story, and my friend Sophie did not disappoint at all. If you have read all of the other Bliss books you can't help to be a little curious (ok ALOT curious) about Henry Flanders. This book gave you a great insight as to who Henry really is. It was so heartwarming to finally see Nell give up control and let someone take care of her. Nell is a character with a beautiful heart, and one that I can actually relate to. By the end of the book I had tear stains down my cheeks ;) Happy tears of course! Thank you Sophie for a wonderful and heartwarming story. Bring on Logan baby!!!