shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

See the Light

See the Light - Cassandra Carr See the Light is the first book I have read from Cassandra Carr, and I am impressed. I haven't read a lot of M/M romance so I don't have a lot to compare it to, but if this is what they are like then sign me up for more. Patrick and Jason were beautiful together, and parts of this story broke my heart. I laughed, I cried, And I laughed some more. Great Read! Can't wait for the sequel.