shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Twice Tempted: A Night Prince Novel

Twice Tempted - Jeaniene Frost Vlad I have missed you so! I've missed your dominating, ruthless, protective ways. I have to admit I wanted to hurt you a little bit in the first novel, and then a little bit more in the beginning of TWICE TEMPTED, but then you go all..

"As if I'd settle for anything less than making you completely mine, as soon as possible."

and my heart melts for you once again!

Leila is probably one of my all time favorite heroines. She is hilarious, witty, and takes no crap from anyone...especially the handsome, alpha male Vlad. In this installment you see how tough and strong she is when she stands up to vampires, ghouls, and even her scary family.

"Mission accomplished. The stench might have actually killed my new appetite. If Hell could fart, it would smell like this."

Vlad and Lelia's relationship is very rocky (to say the least) at the beginning, but they have such great chemistry and they complement each other so well. Oh, and did I mention, the sexual tension between the two always make me smile.

"When I tie you up, I'll use silk, and I'll leave your hands free because I love to feel them on my skin."

Jeaniene Frost is one of my favorite authors in the paranormal genre, first with the Night Huntress Series, the Night Huntress World Series, and now the fantastic Night Prince novels. I love how all the characters intertwine and we always get appearances from some of our favorites. In TWICE TEMPTED, loyalties are tested, hearts are broken, and lives are changed forever. You will NOT want to set this book down.

Favorite heart melting VLAD quote:

"How often must I tell you that you mean more to me than vengeance? I can live without defeating my enemies, but I cannot live without you."