shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Doctor, Doctor Part One (Doctor's Orders)

Doctor, Doctor (Doctor's Orders, #1) - Kassandra Cox Doctor Doctor had me hooked from the very first chapter!

"Whatever pleases you, Mistress."

I wonder how that feels, hearing those words come from a hot sexy man kneeling in front of you. Mistress Mia is very used to those words, but recently it just feels like empty words coming from someone who will never be hers.

Mia is a patient advocate at a hospital by day, and a Domme by night. To say she likes to control every aspect of her life would be putting it lightly. Surviving an abusive relationship with her stepfather, she craves the control, she NEEDS it. She will NEVER let a man control her again.

Dr Joel Hartline is an ER doctor by day, and unbeknownst to him, a submissive by night. Joel is no stranger to the opposite sex. He has no problems getting women in his bed, but under all that perfect hair and stubborn square jaw, lies a man that wants to relinquish some control. He just needs the perfect woman to take it from him.

"He wanted more and he wanted it with her."

I am diggin these two characters, Mia and Joel. There is great chemistry there. For someone that is not in the lifestyle, but read enough about it to know that Kassandra knows her stuff. I love the fact that this story wasn't clouded with a bunch of unnecessary characters. It was Joel and Mia. When reading this story that's all you really care about, learning more about their relationship and wondering what direction it will go. I was glued to my kindle, constantly wondering what decisions these two were going to make about eachother, meanwhile my heart was pounding from the hot scenes taking place throughout the book.

This is my first read from Kassandra Cox and it won't be my last because I am about to start the next book in the Doctor's Order series. I need to know more about these two and where their relationship is headed. Let's go find out shall we....