shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center

Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center - Red Phoenix 5++++ I need more STARS!

Review Posted on Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads - http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"The union of a dedicated Dom and a confident submissive is a harmonious marriage of souls. There is no other experience like it."

Red Phoenix is a freakin' genius! I have never felt so many emotions all at once while reading a book. Brilliant! Let's just say after reading this series I will be starting up a fantasy journal of my own.

Brianna Bennett's life changed as soon as the most gorgeous man she has ever seen walks in to her work and leaves his business card. Brie leads a very boring, uneventful life and she is tired of it, but when she is enrolled in the Submissive Training Center her life becomes...let's just say not so mundane anymore. The Submissive Training Center is a place where she can learn more about herself, learn her limits, embrace her desires, and just feel like she is a part of something...amazing!

"I have never known such bliss..."

All through this book you really feel like you are right beside Brie, living this life with her. The characters that we are introduced to are a big part of the story. Even though this is narrated by Brie and everything is from her point of view, the description of the characters, their looks, their emotions, and their overall demeanor is VERY well done. You get to know each and every one of them in such a personal way that they all end up taking a piece of your heart.

Brie Learns the Art of Submission is a TOP PICK for me for many reasons. When you can transport me to a world that's so intriguing, so sexy, so incredibly imaginative, that I have such a hard time coming back to reality, then I believe you found yourself a WINNER! I am so happy that there are books in this world that can make you feel this way. Bravo Red!