shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Over the Line (Mastered)

Over The Line - Sierra Cartwright Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

Sierra Cartwright is one of my favorite BDSM Erotic writers. When a novel has her name on it, you just know you are in for a sexy, emotional, mind-fucking treat! OVER THE LINE is book 3 in her Mastered Series, and it did not disappoint.

"It seemed he wasn't satisfied with her just offering her body unconditionally to him. He wanted more."

Sydney was born with the adventure bug. Both of her parents were adventurers and she kept up with that way of life, trying to never stay in one place for too long, no attachments, just her against the world. After her previous Master tried to change who she was, she never wanted to submit to anyone emotionally ever again. Sure, she could hang out at The Den, have some Dom spank her and get her off, and go home alone, no commitments, no emotions, just satisfying a craving was all it was ever supposed to be, until Master Michael came in to the picture and turned her cravings in to something MORE...

"You have all the power, Sydney, if you'd just realize it."

Michael Dayton was a sexy cowboy who knew what he wanted. He ran Eagle's Bend Ranch with all his heart and soul. After a bad divorce, and most his inheritance down the drain from trying to keep the family ranch, he vowed to NEVER compromise with anything or anyone ever again. Ignoring his fellow Dom's at The Den, he sees Sydney and immediately goes to her, he wants to figure her out, he wants to PLAY with her. Master Michael feels protective towards her, and no matter the rumors that she is a "hit it and quit it" sub, he has major plans for this brat.

"This, what she had with him, was what she'd been seeking."

Sydney and Master Michael have amazing chemistry. It's this palpable sexy back and forth between them that just makes you smile. This was an amazing journey for the both of them. With Michael, it was him learning to compromise and realize that not all women or subs are the same. With Sydney, it was her learning that she can be this independent, thrill seeking, woman AND have this amazing, protective man take care of her needs, without sacrificing who she is as a person. To watch these two finally break down their walls and let the other in, was a beautiful thing to read. Not to mention the sex and the scening was hot as hell. When Master Michael gets in to a scene, he is this intense, passionate, caring Dom that knows what he is doing and does it REALLY well. The fact that he was a cowboy on top of that, my god, you have yourself a winner!

"Here's my promise to you, Sydney. I will try my best to be the Dom you need so you can be the sub you want to be."