shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Beats (Hard Rock Harlots)

Beats - Kendall Grey "I'm a chameleon. Many things to some people. Nobody to others."

BEATS by Kendall Grey was SO INCREDIBLY, ridiculously, wonderfully messed up and I freakin' LOVED it! Kendall Grey has such a way with words and phrases, and I find myself reading them over and over again, so maybe hopefully one day, I will be able to use them in some way, and be such a bad ass about it. There are situations and scenes that will make you blush, cringe, and just make you laugh. I love these characters so much! No matter how messed up they are, or how many bad things they do, or how many times I would like to punch them in the face, you still feel love for them. Jinx and Toombs together, now that is a beautiful combination of "messed up" but it works for them, and that is all that matters.