shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Playing Doctor (Entangled Flaunt)

Playing Doctor - Jan Meredith Playing Doctor indeed! This was an emotional, beautiful, sexy novella that hits you in all the right places. Both Beth Roberts and Dr. Gabriel North has had horrible and tragic love lives. Beth has no desire to have that emotional connection again, and Gabriel is still grieving and blaming himself for his wife's death. Beth is an RN and Gabriel North is a doctor. What a perfect match for sure. There was that instant connection between the two that had me grinning from ear to ear.

When all the flirting and the light touches are out of the way, they decide on one night, and one night only of just sex! Of course that ALWAYS works out, what a fantastic plan. After that one night and realizing that they have more and common than they thought things start getting real.

Feeling and thoughts that once lay dormant came to life, and the possibilities of new love came back in to the picture. These two both thought they were broken, but when they have each other they found they could heal and live again.

Not only was this an emotional read for me, it was a fun, sexy read as well. This was a well done novella, and it was one of the few that I wish went on longer.

*Copy provided by the author*