Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!

CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Untitled 2

The Professional: Part 2 - Kresley Cole 'There is a need inside me -- it's like a beast that howls. I need to do things to you. I need to control you, command you, punish you. In order to madden you."

I'm officially addicted to The Game Maker series! I can't get enough! The characters are amazing. I can't look away from the pages or else I think I will miss something. This has me so engaged, and I love it! I'm invested in the storyline, in the characters, in this tough love situation they have themselves in. I want more! On to Part 3 my friends!