shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1)

Take Me, Break Me (Pierced Hearts, #1) - Cari Silverwood “I existed in a kinky la-la fluffy land,”

I sure wish I did ;)

Capture Fantasy? Count me in!

Take Me, Break Me is book 1 in Cari Silverwood's Pierced Hearts series. I enjoyed Jodie and Klaus's story so much. I have read a lot of BDSM books, but this one was different for me. In the stories that I'm used to, there is always a seasoned or experienced Doms that you instantly fall in love with (of course), With Take Me, Break Me you start at the beginning for both the Dom and Sub. It was so beautiful to go through the whole journey with the both of them. Even with the many bumps in the road, you were able to see and feel the trust forming between the two. The way it switched back and forth between the point of views of the characters, it felt like I was reading both of their diaries, which was great because you didn't have to guess how the other one was truly feeling. This story was emotional and heartwarming and I can't wait to see what Cari has up her sleeve for Book 2! Bring it on!