shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Offside (The Dartmouth Cobras, #4)

Offside - Bianca Sommerland ****ARC REVIEW****
Let me just start off by saying that Bianca Sommerland became one of my favorite authors in 2012. With this new installment of The Dartmouth Cobra books, she is staying strong up at the top, and this has become one of my all time favorite series! Bianca never disappoints! She not only brings us beautiful, well written stories, but she gives us amazing, complicated, sometimes frustrating *clears throat* Mr Demyan, characters that you just can't help but fall completely in love with them. Oh, and did I mention the toe curling, mouth watering, need a cold shower after I'm done reading, sex scenes?!

You all have met the main characters in the previous Cobra books:
Rebecca Bower: sister of SEXY Cobra goalie Landon Bower. We remember her as the nosey sports reporter who got in a lip-lock with Scott Demyan in BREAKAWAY.
Zachary Pearce: beautiful, unselfish, tough as nails Cobra player who "came out" to the press to turn the attention away from his teammate.
Scott Demyan: sexy, full of it, Cobra sniper, who sleeps with anyone that has a pulse.

Not only to do we have the main story, but we catch up on the lives of some of our past favorites, like Silver, Dean, and Landon; as well as; Oriana, Perron, Sloan, and Mason. With these characters, we get more than a small glimpse of "Where are they now?" There are full on heartbreaking, emotional roller coasters that they (like the main characters) are all going through, and I have to tell you, I was crying before page 100.

"What do you want from me?"
"Only what you're willing to give. We'll start slow.".
"This is just for tonight. I'm not sure if I can come back." Her brow furrowed. "I'm not sure I should be here now."
"But you are here. And we'll see if you'll be happy with 'just tonight' because I already know I won't be."

Oh Zach, how you make me swoon with your words. I LOVE menage stories, especially when they are written with amazing chemistry like the characters in this book. You can clearly tell that there is some wonderful, deep connection between Becky, Zach, and Scott, as well as some incredible sexual tension, that makes you want to say, "Come on already!"

"I'm straightforward. I don't play games when I want someone, and I want you."

It is really hard reviewing these ARC's because I want to give you all so many SPOILERS! But.....I can't do it! Just know that you are in for an amazing journey with OFFSIDE. You may think you know what will happen next. You may think that one story is closed, but Bianca keeps us on our toes for sure. All throughout this book I smiled, laughed, cried, smiled some more, and swore like a sailor, but you see, that is what makes this an amazing read. You experience all these emotions along with the characters themselves. I teared up when Mason put his fist to his mouth and a single tear trailed down his cheek. I couldn't help but smile when Zach called Becky such an endearing name like 'little doe.' I wanted to punch something when Scott frustrated the hell out of me, and made an ass out of himself. When you finish a story that has this much heart, you can't help but think you experienced something truly special, and I can't thank you enough for a wonderful gift Bianca Sommerland. I patiently await the next journey you take us on.