shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Broken

Broken - Indigo Sin "I'm good, honey. I'm not in a dancing kind of mood...unless it's the horizontal type."

I knew it! Dammit Colton, you dumbass!

Hadley and Colton are four months in to their relationship and Hadley is as happy as could be, but she does start to notice Colton keeping some distance. Colton can't let himself be happy because of his past, but when his "past" shows up on his doorstep and he isn't the one opening the door, well let's just say sh*t hits the fan.

BROKEN was another short story, but I wasn't worried at all. It captivated me from beginning to end. It made me laugh, broke my heart, and pissed me off to no end, to the point where I was gripping my iPad a little too hard! If a 40 page book can reach out to you and pull those kind of emotions out of you, you have found a great read. When I finished BROKEN I immediately went to buy the next one, only to find it wasn't available yet, and I wanted to scream Noooooooo! But I held it in. If Indigo Sin comes up with such amazing stories, I guess I could gain some control and "try" to wait patiently.