shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

With This Collar (Mastered, #1)

With This Collar (Mastered, #1) - Sierra Cartwright Review posted on Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

"You might learn that you're not cut out for this, but you'll never know if you don't try."

How many times have we heard this in our life? Such a true but scary thing to hear. Well Julia Lyle needed to hear that over and over again. Julia has had it up to here with dominant pushy men who want to take over her life. Coming out of an abusive relationship, Julia is only interested in "nice" men. That might change when she meets Master Marcus Cavendish (such a sexy name that just rolls off your tongue.) Master Marcus has been in a committed relationship in the past, but it turned in to something that was too much for him. He is NOT looking to go through that again. Will he change his mind when he encounters the deliciously stubborn Julia Lyle?

"I'd be willing to bet your friend has more orgasms in one night than you've likely had in the last six months."

If you are new to BDSM theme novels, this is a perfect start for you. Julia is a BDSM virgin, and is in shock and awe at some of the things Master Marcus teaches her. It feels like we are taking the journey with Julia...learning what she learns, blushing when she blushes, and saying "Oh HELL no!" when she is thinking it! I enjoyed the interaction between these two characters. Julia never made it easy on Master, and Master NEVER made it easy on her. Each of them sharing a vulnerable piece of themselves, making their connection grow stronger.

"I have no power other than the power you give me."

This is my first read from Sierra Cartwright, and I will definitely be searching for more from her. She knows how to keep a girl entertained and informed. Nice guys? Not for me! Just give me Master, please!

Awesome Quote - "When he secured the first clamp onto her nipple, she cried out." "That, Sir, is a son of a bitch."