shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1)

Blind Attraction (Reckless Beat, #1) - Eden Summers
"Feeling heartbroken is better than feeling nothing at all."

This is a Rock Star Romance you will never forget! Mitch and Alana will capture your heart in the first chapter and never let go.

Alana Shelton has lived a sheltered life. Growing up in a women's retreat in Colorado with her mother, she didn't know much about the real world, hell she has never even been to a concert! Who knew attending her first concert would change her world forever. Mitchell Davies was your typical Rock Star. Sexy as hell, popular with the ladies, and knows how to use his fingers.....on the guitar of course! *winks* When he notices the green eyed beauty in the front row, he HAS to have her!

"What is it with you, Allie? Why can't I take my mind off you?"

Blind Attraction is book 1 in Eden Summer's Reckless Beat series....and I already can't wait for the next one! The moment these two locked eyes on one another there was an instant attraction, and I just LOVE IT when that happens. Me, I am a HUGE fan of emotional reads, and this one had me going. The author did an amazing job expressing these emotions through her characters. I felt the vulnerability and the strength from Alana when she was experiencing a lot of "firsts" in her life. I felt the warmth and the lust from Mitch when he was around his Allie.

"I can't take a single breath without wishing I was touching you."

Ok, let's talk SEX SCENES shall we?! This story had one of the most erotic, sensual sex scenes I have read in a long time. So HOT in fact, that I had to read it over and over again! The scenes were intense and tender, beautiful and passionate. I wanted it to go on and on. Nicely done Eden, nicely done.

"I want to take my time. .I want to taste you, savor you, and have you fall asleep in my arms."

Not only did this story have me blushing, but it had me quickly turning the pages to see what happens next. You get pulled in to these characters lives and you start to feel protective over them. Of course, I wanted to smack Mitch upside his head sometimes, and of course he is going to screw up badly...he is the "hero" in a romance novel for cryin' out loud, but that didn't change the fact that I was rooting for these two the entire time. Not only do we get steamy love scenes and heart pounding drama...we get hilarious comic relief from some of the other band members, including Blake and Sean. Let me tell you, some of their one-liners had me laughing out loud on mulitple occasions. I have high hopes for those two!

This is my second read from the amazing Eden Summers and she just gets better and better. Keep an eye out for her everybody....she is going to be one to watch! No pressure my dear! *snicker*

Also Posted on Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

*ARC given by author in exchange for an honest review*