shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)

All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2) - Raine Miller ALL IN picks us right back up to where NAKED left us hangin'. This one was very different from part one. This story was in Ethan Blackstone's POV. There were times when I loved it and times when I wish we were back at Brynne's POV. I loved it because you were able to really get a feeling of how much Ethan truly adores Brynne.

"I saw only her. I felt only her. I heard only her."

The reason I didn't like it all to be in Ethan's point of view is because it ruined a little bit of the demanding, alpha male, mysteriously sexy Ethan Blackstone that we all know and love. He was kinda winey at times and I just wanted to slap him. There were some parts that I could have used Brynne's POV to find out what she was feeling about certain situations. I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but it was very "American." What do I mean by that? Well, Ethan Blackstone is British, and since it was him telling the story, I just expected more British slang I guess you could call it.

Enough of the stuff I didn't like (which was very little by the way). I loved that we found out more about the pasts of these characters. It was driving me crazy not knowing while I was reading NAKED. When I found out more about Brynne's past, my heart just broke for her. I found myself tearing up a little bit, and I just wanted to give her a hug. These two have amazing chemistry and you can just feel the raw emotion towards each other, not to mention the SCORCHING sex scenes. Like, I said in my review of NAKED, I'm glad I read this a little late, because if I had to wait for the next book, I'd go a little crazy.

Thank you Raine for creating such great characters and a great story! I can't wait to see what comes about in EYES WIDE OPEN. Please don't give us another cliffhanger! *Winks*

*Ebook copy provided by NetGalley*