shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

On His Terms (Mastered #2)

On His Terms (Mastered #2) - Sierra Cartwright Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

Sierra Cartwright has totally hit this one out of the park! Beautiful, raw, and at times intense, I was captivated from the very first chapter. This is definitely becoming one of my favorite BDSM Series!

"It takes a tremendous strength to subject yourself to someone else's will."

Time for "Project Snag Evan C." Chelsea Barton has her eye on a certain Dom, but she is no where near being submissive enough to satisfy this Dom's needs. She needs an experienced Dom to train her and she needs one like YESTERDAY! Chelsea is as strong willed as they come. She had a hard life growing up and her mom made sure that she didn't depend on anyone but herself. She HAD to be in control of all aspects of her life. How is she supposed to give up that control? Will she do it for herself or will she do it to satisfy a crush and help her career?

"Let go of your need to control everything."

Master Alexander Monahan has had his fill of training submissives. He stopped training subs two years ago. His last true sub and the love of his life was a masochist that broke his heart, and ever since then he has become very critical and choosy about who he plays with. He no longer forms any kind of emotional attachment to any sub. When he agrees to train Chelsea under the most strict guidelines, he starts to care for her. He admires her strength and persistence. That was never the plan! He was supposed to train her and hand her off to the Dom that she wants. Will he have the strength to let her go?

"The Dom who ends up with you will be one lucky man."

The interactions between these two characters had me smiling from beginning to end. I loved Chelsea with her "I always get what I want, no matter what," attitude and Master Alex with his "I will take no bullshit," attitude. They complimented each other so well, and the chemistry between them was amazingly sexy. This was like reading a "how to" book for BDSM with an intriguing sensual story behind it. I always strive to learn more about the lifestyle and this was great for me. It was so cool to be a part of this journey with Chelsea and Alexander. Sierra knows how to put you smack in the middle of a story and make you feel like you are right there, next to Chelsea, learning right along with her. I also felt the emotional struggle from these two. I felt the push and pull aspect of their relationship. Chelsea struggled giving up control, something that she has had all her life, and Master Alex struggling with the fact that he might fall for a stubborn sub again!

"Chelsea, at some point you'll understand. You're mine."

On His Terms is the second installment in the Mastered Series, and it is just as good, if not better than the first. You do not have to read in order, but I do recommend it to learn more about the characters that appear in both books. Let yourself be transported to the world of The Den and you will not be disappointed.