shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
"I am the alpha here, and I protect what's mine."

Wolf Fever is just another great example of Milly Taiden knowing what it takes to make Paranormal hella' SEXY! You can't have a character with a name like Ryder Storm and not have him be dripping in alpha sexiness, am I right ladies? Wolf Fever is packed full of action, romance, and intense passion that will leave you wanting more. Believe me, you will become addicted to these characters and the beasts inside of them.

"I want to make love to you and kiss every inch of your skin until I'm the only scent you wear."

Raine Bowe, (please don't call her rainbow, that will just piss her off) after waking up in a lab and feeling like something is trying to tear its way out from the inside, all she could do was run...run until she could find someone that could take away the evil inside of her. She ends up running in to a gorgeous man that she instantly feels a connection with. Will he be the one to end her misery or help her tame the wild beast inside?

Ryder Storm....a beautiful bad boy with a reputation to match. Ready ladies....*SWOON* Ryder is a strong alpha to his pack. He would do anything for them, and they would do anything for him. He has been trying to find his other half, his mate for a long time. A female that the man and the wolf craves with every part of his being. When Raine walks in to his establishment begging him to kill her, everything changes. His main goal is to protect this female, his mate, with every part of him.

"Listen to me, Raine. I've been trying to give you time, but I want to be with you. You are my mate. The only woman for me."

The sexual tension coming from these two left me panting. It was an all-consuming feeling that they had for one another, that made my heart beat faster and faster with every kiss, every touch, every growl. The tenderness and care that Ryder has for Raine was beautiful. There was a part in the story where Raine shifted for the first time and Ryder was just in awe at how beautiful the woman and the wolf was. I recommend Wolf Fever by Milly Taiden to anyone who has a soft spot for paranormal romance. Paranormal romance is one of my favorite genres to read, and this just hit the spot. Well done Milly! Bring on more sexy wolves!

*ARC provided by author*