shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Handcuffed by Her Hero (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #2)

Handcuffed by Her Hero (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #2) - Angel Payne Posted at http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

I am never disappointed with what Angel Payne brings to the table. She always rocks it out hardcore in everything she creates, and HANDCUFFED BY HER HERO is no exception. This story is not your typical boy meets girl, they fall in love, and live happily ever after story. Zeke and Rayna...they have been through some tough shit in their lives, and they are just trying to keep it together. Book #2 in the W.I.L.D Boys series is a gritty, suspenseful, incredibly sexy story that will keep you on your toes and leave you breathless. I extremely enjoyed diving back in to this world full of gorgeous military Doms, and the subs that heal their hearts.

"Feel it," he directed. "Do it. Feel your body. Love it again. You're so fucking stunning, Rayna. You're warm, you're vibrant, and you're alive. You did it. You survived."

After being captured not once, but twice by the evil slave traders, Rayna is still here. She is not entirely whole yet, and of course she still has horrible nightmares, but when you have a hero like Zeke Hayes to pull you back to reality and to give you scorching hot orgasms, what's a little nightmare in the scheme of things, right? Rayna knows what Zeke is, a big, bad Dom with a line of subs waiting for his huge palm. She knows and understands that what they have isn't a forever thing. She is just amazed at how she is able to stand his touch, to feel everything he gives her after what has been done to her in the past. Rayna trusts Zeke with all her heart, and takes what she can get.

"I don't do smooth jazz and long, slow walks on the beach, honey. I'll fuck you like a Stratocaster solo, hard and long and sweaty, until your ears ring and you don't know which way is up anymore."

Sergeant Ezekiel Gabriel Hayes, aka Zeke, aka Psycho Zsycho....how can I describe this incredibly complicated man? I would say, in one word...BEAUTIFUL! Inside and out! Growing up a poor street kid was difficult. It is hard to trust or get close to anyone. He's strong, protective, incredibly loyal to his team, and just plain reckless, which makes him perfect for the Special Forces team. This is a man you would want at your back, at your front, and everywhere in between! *Smirks* Zeke has felt something for Rayna ever since him and his team saved her. He knows he doesn't deserve her, he knows he can't give her the white picket fence, and yet once he has a taste, will he be able to walk away from her?

"Your beauty is mine to worship. Your mind is mine to inhabit. Your body is mine to use."

Damn Angel! You certainly can get me all hot and bothered with the sex scenes you write. Just when I thought Garrett from SAVED BY HIS SUBMISSIVE was my favorite Dom, Zeke steps in and kicks his ass out of the top spot. Not only was this a scorching BDSM read, but it was extremely suspenseful and thrilling. I caught myself a couple times holding my breath, and trying to read faster and faster. HANDCUFFED BY HER HERO was a very emotional read for me as well. It was a thing of beauty to read about how much these two have grown throughout the story. Rayna growing as a beautiful submissive, and Zeke growing as a man and as a Dom and leaving that street kid behind. This was a story of survival, growth, and love. I can't wait for you all to read this. You will not want to leave this incredible world that Angel Payne has created for her readers.