shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Nigerian Scam

The Nigerian Scam - Crystal Blue Guest Review done my Monica @ Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Rebecca was a college student in 1969, going around braless and hearing about the first man landing on the moon when she meets Paul, her first black male friend. Even though she is engaged to her sweetheart Johnny, he is away at war and she is finding herself intrigued with Paul. He has great manners and a sweet personality.

Hoping to try some new ethnic dishes she allows herself to be invited over to Paul’s house for dinner one night under the guise of watching the first moon landing. Paul, however, is not the nice guy he appears and the night soon manages to get out of her control. Even though she is not totally on board Paul says “I will not hurt you, I will not take you against your will.”

Soon begins the seduction of Rebecca.

This was a really quick read that was very well done. Both partners were willing, and totally enjoyed themselves more than once. For a forced seduction I found that Paul was still a gentleman and the encounter definitely became consensual. I was worried that it would be more violent but was pleasantly surprised. It was a cute quick read. Definitely the uber sexy dominant man seducing the sweet young girl.

*Review copy provided by author