shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3)

Treasure Your Love (Surrender Your Love, #3) - J.C. Reed A great ending to the Surrender Your Love Trilogy! Anytime I can get me some more Jett, I am a happy girl! <3 Treasure Your Love takes you on an intense journey full of secrets, scandal, and passion. Just when you think it's all over...BAM! You get sucked right back in to the drama.

"My passion for him was big, but my love for him was bigger. I wanted to please him because when I lost my heart to him, I also gave away my vulnerability. I surrendered to him and he conquered me - body and soul. Trust was the only thing left to give freely. The only thing we could earn, the only thing we are still learning."

Brooke and Jett are back and stronger than ever, until their pasts come back to haunt them. Many secrets are exposed, and trusts are broken. Jett is more sexy and demanding as ever and Brooke is still trying to learn how to deal with how much she loves this man. She has never felt this way about anyone else, and she is struggling with her emotions, and it doesn't help when surprises are at every corner.
In Treasure Your Love, we learn more and more about Jett's past with a gang, and the fact that it was his life at one point, his family, until one event made him walk away and it left him defeated, until he met his Brooke. Certain circumstances forced Jett to go back to his former family and ask for help, and you can feel how much he struggled with doing that. But it all comes back to Brooke, the woman he fell for, the mother of his child, his soul mate. He would do anything to protect her, and I love how protective he his with the ones he loves. It's fierce and intense, and something I crave all the time.

This has everything you would want in a Romantic Suspense. Twists and turns, mystery, action packed, and amazing love scenes, passionate and intense as well as beautiful and tender. This is a trilogy and must be read in order, and you have to read this series, because it's fantastic and definitely a must read. You know how I love my alpha males, and Jett is one of the best! Happy Reading!

"You're not just any girl for me. You're the only one that matters, and I have no intention to ever let you go because every moment with you is a little more than amazing."

*ARC provided by the author*