shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Devil's Tattoo

The Devil's Tattoo - Nicole R. Taylor Great Rock Star story! Very well done, couldn't put the thing down!

"I wanted to know her and suddenly it didn't matter how much of a wreck I'd been and how much I didn't want to go down that road of hurt anymore. I would have risked it for this woman who I didn't even know."

The Devil's Tattoo by Nicole R. Taylor was so good! I was unfamiliar with this author, and when I saw the book cover I knew I HAD TO read it! I love it when the author gives us both POV's and it actually works. It flows very well, and I enjoyed it very much. I will be on the lookout for more from this author, especially if it involves hot rockers!

Zoe Granger - a gorgeous girl who doesn't know her worth. Zoe is a singer/songwriter with a horrible past with the opposite sex. Her heart was shattered, trust was broken, and her soul was crushed. No matter what was in the past, she still had her music. She is extremely talented and everyone can see that but her.

Will Strickland - Indie Rock God! Beautiful and knows his way around a bass guitar and a woman's body. Will, also has not had the best of luck in the love department, that is why he loves em' and leaves em'! No attachment, never felt the need until he meets his Rock Goddess.

At the beginning of this story, I kept closing my eyes and shaking my head, because there were so many awkward moments between these two characters. It wasn't a normal love story where they knew exactly what to say and when and everything fell perfectly in to place. This was far from it. But once the awkwardness and uneasiness passed, these two made beautiful music together. I know, kinda cheesy right? LOL, anyway, Zoe and Will's relationship was a beautiful one, and of course there was some pretty damn steamy love scenes in this too. Hot and heave to put it lightly.

I enjoyed the Australian speak very much! I did have to look some words up though :) Throughout the entire story, I felt like I was there, like I was a part of the band, and I was on tour with them. I fell in love with Zoe's best friend Dee, he cracked me the hell up from the very beginning, and I loved how much he cared for Zoe and took care of her. I want more of these characters and more of these bands. I know it's early, but how about a Reunion Tour *Winks* Make sure you pick up this story, you will love it!

"When I first saw you, I wanted to know you," he murmured, sucking my nipple into his mouth. "When you first spoke to me, I wanted to kiss you." He dragged his teeth against the sensitive skin, earning himself a gasp. "When you first touched me, I wanted you to be mine."

*ARC provided by the author*