shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1)

First Kiss (Emma's Arabian Nights, #1) - Ann Mayburn I’ve done it! I have finally popped my Ann Mayburn cherry! I’ve seen posts about Ann and her books all over Facebook and now I finally get the chance to rave about her myself! First Kiss is book 1 in Ann’s new FemDom series, Emma’s Arabian Nights. First Kiss was a short, sexy, fast-paced romance. Don’t let the short part scare you, because even though it was a quick read for me, it was full of erotic awesomeness! I don’t read a lot of FemDom romances, because there is nothing better than a gorgeous, possessive, demanding Dom. But if Ms. Mayburn keeps creating her male submissives like Ryan, I will not have any trouble reading more FemDom in the future.

Emma is a Pro-Domme who doesn’t normally take house calls for submissives. Her boss and her best friend, Moira, who is a character that I loved by the way, talked her in to speaking with the loaded mysterious male. Something about the man pulled Emma in and she agrees to meet him for one session to see how it goes.

“I want to care for you the way you deserve. I want to worship you and make you happy. I think you’re perfect and I want to treat you the way you deserve.”

That’s all it took. Those three sentences jogged Emma’s memory and rocked her world. Those three sentences brought back memories of regret and the best kiss she has ever had. When Emma finds out the truth, does she have the strength to stay away, or will another kiss pull her back in?

I loved the dynamic between Emma and Ryan. The immediate connection was fierce and sexy. The love and devotion that Ryan has for Emma even after all these years, was beautiful and touching. Ryan makes her forget that she is the Domme, even just for a little bit. He cherishes her, will do anything for her, if she would just give him the chance. The sex scenes were scorching and will leave you panting and wanting more and more. Even though I knew that this was going to end in a cliffhanger type way, it was still hard to let go. But don’t worry, Ms. Mayburn will not make us wait too long, because book #2 is coming out January 2nd! I’ll be counting down the days! I need to know more about this wonderful journey of Emma Simonov and Ryan Darwish.

*ARC provided by the author*