shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Hold Me Together

Hold Me Together - Felice Fox This was a short read that just didn't hold my interest. There were some well-written parts, but as a whole it was lacking something for me. From start to end, there were times I was just all out confused. I'm all about reading kinky stories, but one woman with multiple brothers, was a bit much for me. Gavin and Holly just became husband and wife, I mean it is their WEDDING NIGHT, and Gavin decides this is a good idea to tie Holly down and make her listen to him talk about screwing his other brothers, because that is just how they are, and it works for them?

Holly was a character that I didn't like at all. When this was sprung on her, she could have walked away, it would have been hard because she was in love with Gavin, but she would have survived. Instead, she goes back and forth on the idea. She hates it, it's ridiculous, it's horrible. All of a sudden, she turns around and starts falling for his brothers in different ways. It just racked my brain.

I wanted to love this story. I really did. I love sexy, kinky cowboys any day of the week, but this one just didn't do it for me.

*Copy was provided by the author*