shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Love, Your Concierge - Jessica Ingro Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads Top Pick of 2014

Move over Christian Grey….ladies meet your next ultimate Book Boyfriend….Grant Morgan!

Love, Your Concierge by Jessica Ingro was SO FREAKIN’ GOOD! This was my first read from Ms. Ingro and I couldn’t be happier to add another Contemporary Romance favorite to my MUST READ list. This story had me captivated the whole way through. I couldn’t put it down, not even for a second. A book that can take me away from the boredom of everyday life, hold me captive for hours straight, and takes my breath away over and over again, deserves the highest rating possible. There is nothing I can criticize about this story. I loved the characters. They made me laugh, made me blush, and at times, made me want to slap them senseless. The storyline held my attention and kept me on the edge of my seat. Love, Your Concierge was a beautiful, funny, emotional love story that will warm your heart. There is nothing I like better than a great romance with a SEXY, alpha male for its hero, and a strong, independent woman that keeps him on his toes.

❝He was utterly fuckable. There was no other way to describe him. Unless you were within a ten foot radius of the man himself, you would never truly know what that statement meant. It had to have been created just to describe him.❞

And that my friends, describes Grant Morgan perfectly! Gorgeous, rich, demanding, possessive. Come on! Us readers didn’t stand a chance with this guy! Everything you want in a hero, Mr. Morgan has it….TIMES TEN! Even though he is SEXINESS personified, he, as I mentioned before, is one of the characters that I wanted to slap a couple of times. How can someone so beautiful be so freakin’ infuriating?! Oh well, I guess you could say he is a man, and you should expect that, but I can say that he does make up for it, AGAIN and AGAIN!

❝If I want to kiss you, I damn well will. If I want to fuck you, I’ll do that too. And if you even think about telling me it’s a mistake again, I’ll gag you.❞

Elizabeth is our leading lady, and she is just hysterical. In my opinion, she has the best job for her personality. The things that girl must see on a daily basis, just wow! Elizabeth has avoided relationships for as long as she can remember. She tells herself that it’s because she is so busy and never finds the time for that, but deep down she is like the rest of us, afraid of having a broken heart. To stay on the safe side, she has a friend with benefits, and we all know how those end. Sometimes we just need that dominating presence to break down the walls around our hearts. Sometimes…….we just need a little bit of Mr. Morgan.

❝Tell me you’re mine, Elizabeth. That no other man will ever be able to touch you. To taste you. To love you.❞

As you can tell by the quotes I’m picking to add to the review, the sexual tension, the chemistry, the angst was out of control! All throughout the book, I kept my eyes glued to the words, reading them over and over again, just grinning, gasping, and craving more. Jessica Ingro can write a damn love scene that’s for sure. Your erotic side will be satisfied believe you me.

Not only is Ms. Ingro descriptive with her sex scenes (which I appreciate SO MUCH), she is descriptive in everything she writes, down to the outfits of the characters and the layout of a room. All of a sudden you are transported to place that she is describing and you can picture it perfectly in your head. That takes skill, and it’s just another element that made this story so much more for the reader.

Not only is Love, Your Concierge a must read, but it is a TOP PICK of 2014! You will not want to miss out on this love story. Powerful, intense, and steamy, this book will take you for a ride and you will never want to get off. I look forward, no that’s not right, I CAN’T FREAKIN’ WAIT for another read from Jessica Ingro. You are now on my radar woman!

*ARC provided by the author*

For more reviews visit Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads