shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Short Rides

Short Rides - Lorelei James KING OF HEARTS

Deputy Cam McKay has seen some bad stuff in his lifetime, but nothing prepared him for what he walked into that Valentine's Day. This story broke my heart. Cam McKay is a 6'5 tank of a man and to have him in tears?! I balled like a baby! After a horrific day at work, he heads to the local bar to drown his sorrows, because he does not want to subject his family to his mood. With help from his brother, wife, and all 6 of his wonderful children, he is reminded on how much he NEEDS his family by him no matter what to pull him back from the brink. Even though this was a short story, it had a lot of heart, and I enjoyed it very much.

ROUGH ROAD

Chassie, Trevor, and Edgard! My favorite ménage! God I swear Lorelei James knows what buttons to push to make me laugh, cry, and then want to punch something. Rough Road was heartbreaking! Being a threesome in Sundance, not easy at all, especially when your sweet, innocent kids are being effected by it. It broke my heart to find out one of their children was being bullied in school because of his parents lifestyle. It just reminded me that this is still happening in real life with our kids today and it just makes me sick. This story just reminded me that FAMILY IS KEY! Nothing else matters, when you have the love and support of the people closest to you! This one had me bursting out in tears at the end! Go ahead and get you some tissues....you are going to need them!

ALL KNOCKED UP

Keely and Jack Donohue have got to be one of my favorite couples! They are so freakin hilarious! The things that come out of Keely's mouth were ridiculous and funny as hell. Of course I still needed the tissues with this one, but my side still hurts from laughing so damn hard. Let me tell you one thing, Keely pregnant is a SCARY thing. Just don't leave any potted plants or stray boots anywhere within her reach.

Thank you Lorelei for creating these wonderfully emotional stories. I always feel at home when I read from this series. These characters become like family and you cant help but fall in love with them all. Even though I cried like a baby through most of it, it warmed my heart to get updates from our favorite characters from this amazing world you have created with the Rough Riders! Once again you know just how to tap in to the hearts and souls of your readers and bring them happiness when the story ends. We are greatful. Keep em coming my friend!