shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Cameron Part Two (The Pit Series (BDSM Erotica))

Cameron Part Two (The Pit Series) - Edward Tailor Cameron we meet again...

Have I mentioned Cameron Flint is one SEXY DOM!

"Little one, you did more than good. You're perfect."

God, just something about the way he always says "little one," has me begging to be on the other side of his flogger.

Part two picks right back up and leads us back to the club where Natalie (Tilly) works to pay Cam back for taking her in and protecting her. When Tilly heads out on her own to try to fix her mistake, she finds herself in danger. When the gorgeous Cam comes to her rescue, he finds himself feeling scared for the first time in his life. As their attraction for one another grow, so does their trust. Has Cam found the one woman in this world that can handle his "needs?" Will their feelings for one another survive "The Pit?"

"Take me to The Pit Sir. Please. I can do it. I know I can."

This series just keeps getting better. This one had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. One thing that will ALWAYS guarantee a good rating from me....a HOT SHOWER SCENE! Can't ever go wrong with a fantastic down and dirty shower scene, and this one had it all. We also learned a little more about Harvey and Hamilton, and I am so excited for what Mr Tailor has in store for those two.