shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Reclaiming His Submissive (What Alex Wants)

Reclaiming His Submissive - Eliza Gayle Review posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"You're mine. Mine to protect. I want your life to be perfect. That's what you deserve."

Reclaiming His Submissive was a fabulous follow up to this novella series. Emotional, Intense, and heartbreaking, but so worth it!

It's over a year later and Harper is right where she wants to be, right by her Master's side. After a not so perfect scene, Harper worries that her Master is pulling away from her. She decides that Alex should let her go, her Master should release her, but Alex has other ideas. Alex tries to keep his personal life away from his professional and that includes family. Alex didn't have loving parents, he had nannies that looked after him. His parents didn't deserve to meet his Harper. He didn't deserve Harper, but he will damn well try to be the best Dom for her and show her that she isn't going anywhere. He gets what he wants.

"His woman. His submissive."

This one had my heart beating out of my chest. It was emotional and gut wrenching. I was constantly wondering what Alex was going to do next, and when I found out, I couldn't help but smile. These two compliment each other so well, it's ridiculous, and the sex along with the dominance was beautifully intense and moving. I still find myself wanting MORE Eliza. How about a story for little ole Jeremy?

"It's like a fairy tale. If I wake up tomorrow and this is some kind of dream I'm going to be really pissed."

*This eBook was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review*