shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Conquer Your Love

Conquer Your Love - J.C. Reed "He dominated everything: my thoughts, my space, even the air I breathed."

Conquer Your Love brougt us back to the world of Jett and Brooke. A world where Jett will do anything in his power to keep Brooke safe. These two characters have amazing chemistry. The push pull dynamic between these two had my stomach in knots. Brooke just wants to move on after being betrayed by the man she trusted, the man he loved. The arrogant ass that Jett is will not let that happen. He will have her and keep her safe whether she likes it or not. Will Brooke be able to ever trust this gorgeous, pain in the ass man ever again?

"He had destroyed and shattered my love only to conquer it again."

This series kept me up at night. I read both Surrender Your Love and Conquer Your Love in one night. I just couldn't stop, I had to know what was going to happen next. This action pact, sexy, thrill ride did not dissapoint and I can't wait for what J.C. Reed comes up with next.