shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Redneck Romeo (Rough Riders)

Redneck Romeo - Lorelei James Posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"So prepare yourself, darlin'. I'm gonna romance the hell out of you."

Oh Dalton McKay, how I missed the hell out of you! I was extremely happy when I got the chance to dive back in to the Rough Riders world. The McKay family are one of my FAVORITE fiction families out there right now! Once again Lorelei James pulled me in to a world where the sexiest, most possessive, alpha male cowboys show us a little of their kinky side, and I fuckin' LOVED it!

"I hold my breath when you touch me."

"Why?"

"Because I never want you to stop."

Dalton McKay ran out of Wyoming after leaving his soon to be wife at the alter. After three years, a family emergency brings him back home, but he isn't the same Dalton McKay everyone remembers. He is a changed man, and he wants EVERYONE, especially Rory to know that. Rory Wetzler has lusted for Dalton McKay forever. They have known each other since they were 9 years old, and despite her feelings for Dalton she was going to stand back and watch him get married to her best friend. After he left town, she swore she would NEVER let her heart get involved with him again. He would NEVER change his ways.

"I need you to take me to the place where it's only us. Where no one else can get in. Where nothin' exists but you and me."

Even though Dalton had a habit of pissing me off in previous books, I absolutely adored him in REDNECK ROMEO. The way he treated Rory was a beautiful thing. He treated her like a princess even though she could be hard headed at times and keep telling herself she was only in this for the AMAZING sex! We all know getting involved with a McKay leads to so much more than just a great roll in the hay. You will eventually fall HEAD OVER HEELS in love with them. Even though they might have a KINKY side, they always treat their women with such tenderness and love that it just breaks your heart.

Dalton + Rory = INTENSE, BEAUTIFUL, and HEART WRENCHING!

OF COURSE, I balled like a baby while reading this book. Lorelei James has a way of making you feel so much for each and every character. When they are sad, you are sad. When they are in love, your heart does a little flip flop in your chest. When they are having down and dirty sex, you can't help but blush. Rory was the perfect match for Dalton McKay. She is a tough, takes no shit from anyone, kind hearted woman who has the ability to bring a McKay to his knees, and for that she deserves a freakin' medal, but I think she will just take Dalton's heart and soul instead.

To get the most out of this story, I recommend reading the series in order instead of making this a standalone. All of the McKays make appearances in REDNECK ROMEO, and there are some back stories that need to be followed as well. The Rough Riders series is by far one of my favorite series of all time and believe me once you start, you won't be able to stop. REDNECK ROMEO was full of intense emotional scenes, HUGE surprises (good & bad), twists and turns that will keep your head spinning, and of course we can't forget about the LOADS of sensual, animalistic, steamy sex scenes that you will want to read over and over again!

Total LOL moment.....

"Back. Away. From. My. Cock."

"Never thought I'd hear you say that, big guy."