shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Real

Real - Katy Evans 5 Stars is NOT enough! This was an easy Top Pick of 2013 for me!

My GOD! I can't believe I waited so long to read this AMAZING story! REAL by Katy Evans took me on a whirlwind of SO MANY emotions it was ridiculous. Once I started reading REAL, I couldn't put it down for the life of me. A tornado or some other disaster could have been heading my way, would I have run for cover? Nope! Probably not, I would have stayed put and finished this book!

"His lips curl and he meets my gaze. 'Brooke Dumas.' He just fucked my name right in front of me."

Now you guys know that I have a different book boyfriend every week, but Remington 'Riptide' Tate...JESUS H CHRIST! He is in a league all his own. I'm not kidding! There is something about that man who make me want to do absolutely ANYTHING that he wants. I want to lick every inch of him twice over, ok maybe three times, oh hell, who am I kiddin' I would like to lick him every hour of every day! Even though Remy is one of the most messed up characters that I have ever read, it just makes me love the guy that much more, because all you want to do is make this grizzly bear smile a time or two.

"I think I like him, and I dislike that I do."

"I think I want him, and I hate that I do."

Oh Brooke...you lucky bitch! If Remy is too much to handle, I will GLADLY take him off your hands! I've read a lot of reviews where some people didn't like Brooke's character, and I can see their side to a point, but I loved the hell out of this girl. All of the shit she has been through, you have to be one strong woman to be able to wake up every morning and live your life even though a big chunk is missing from it. I'm not even sure I'm that strong. Most girls would see Remy and just see a hot, sexy, hunk of a man, but Brooke looked deeper than that, and could see that Remy was a tortured soul, and it warmed by heart to know that she made it a goal in her life to just make him smile.

"I'm so fucking in love with you I don't even know what to do with myself anymore."

If I could sum up this book in one word, it would be INTENSE! The protectiveness coming from Remy towards Brooke was off the charts and put all of those Doms I always read about in there place. Everything Remy did, he did it to the 1000th degree: Training, fighting, kissing, sex, and he even made "cuddling" intense for me! The bond that Remy and Brooke shared was unbelievably beautiful and incredibly sexy as sin! If I ever end up in a relationship half as intense as theirs, I will consider myself owned and a VERY lucky girl! REAL by Katy Evans was an EASY pick for my TOP PICK of 2013! It has everything I could ever want in a romance: great complex characters, an all-consuming relationship between these characters, and an intense plot that readers can definitely relate to. REAL was an incredible read that had me up at all hours of the night crying my eyes out re-reading those sexy scenes over and over again! I can't wait to read more of Brooke and Remy's story.

Read more of my reviews @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.com