shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Sirens in Bliss (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)

Sirens in Bliss - Sophie Oak Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads Top Pick of 2013

The beautiful characters that captured my heart a very long time ago are back! They are all back and asking for trouble. I have never laughed so hard or cried so much while reading a book! I became blissfully undone, and Sophie Oak is responsible. She is a freakin’ genius!

“It was all about a lifetime spent in Bliss. It was about a world of friends who became family.”

Bliss has become a home away from home for me. Anytime I can dive in to a Sophie Oak book and travel back to that beautiful place, I’m content as can be. Bliss is a place you can escape to when reality gets to be too much, and unfortunately, that happens a lot with me. I can always count on these wonderful characters to make me laugh, make me cry, and of course, make me blush…A LOT! Sirens In Bliss is the best of both worlds. It combines two of my favorite series, Texas Sirens and Nights in Bliss. When these two collide, craziness ensues! You think planning a wedding in Bliss is hard? Wait until you throw in bratty submissives, the pressure to drink beet juice, Caleb Burke with his tranquilizer gun, and of course trying to shoot a son of a bitch!

“Honey, men are dumbasses. You can always count on them to do the dumbassedest thing possible. For Henry, that means buying a gun. For Max, it’s eating wings. You just thought Henry was perfect. Well, guess what, hon, he has a penis. It was just a matter of time.”

This was like reading multiple stories in one! You get to catch up on these fabulous characters, and even though they are at times struggling with marriage, babies, and the future, they always find their way back. The problems and struggles between all of the couples….and triples, were so relatable, and that is a big reason why I, and so many other readers LOVE these characters. It just shows that even though these are characters in a book, they still have flaws and problems with their significant others. They aren’t perfect, but they are family!

“I love you today. I’ll love you tomorrow. I’ll love you as long as my soul exists.”

Sirens In Bliss is a MUST READ and a TOP PICK for 2013. This was an emotional, sinfully erotic, and deliciously kinky as hell, and I fucking LOVED it! Sophie Oak is an amazingly talented author that knows just want to write to captivate your heart and soul! It is with a heavy heart that I bid adieu to the town of Bliss and its beautiful residents. Until next time, but first, let’s all have one more drink at Trio! Drinks are on Max!

*ARC provided by author