shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Wicked and Dangerous

Wicked and Dangerous - Shayla Black, Rhyannon Byrd Wicked and Dangerous coming October 1st! Easy 5 Scorching Stars!

Wicked All Night by Shayla Black

Wicked All Night by Shayla Black is #7.5 in the amazing Wicked Lovers Series. I can't get enough of this series. Shayla Black is the queen of writing the PERFECT DOM! Decker McConnell is no exception. I am so happy he got his own happily ever after. Even with his cheesy pickup lines, and when I say cheesy, I mean CHEESY, he can still make a woman melt right in front of him. And that includes a certain elementary school teacher. When Rachel meets this gorgeous guy at her birthday party, she owes it to herself to get back in the game and just have a one night stand with this sexy MAN! Oh boy! She has no idea what she is in for, and neither does Decker. Rachel isn't the usual type of female he goes for, but one dance on the dance floor and he is hooked, he will do anything, and kill anyone that tries to harm a hair on her head.

"God, you taste so fucking sweet. I want to devour all of you, but I can't stand to stop kissing you."

Coming out of a horrible marriage with a douche bag that thought sex was a fuckin' chore, Rachel wanted, no she needed to have control. Well, going up against a god like Decker, a natural Dom, that is going to be a little difficult. Decker finally breaks through her walls and shows her how to let go, how to just feel. When her ex husband Owen shows up at her door, that's when all hell breaks loose and the heart pounding suspense begins. Secrets unfold, lessons are learned, and sizzling sex ensues! What more can you ask from a Shayla Black book?

Make Me Yours by Rhyannon Byrd

Make Me Yours by Rhyannon Byrd is #1.5 in the Dangerous Tides Series. This is also my very first read from Rhyannon, and I have to say the minute I finished Make Me Yours, I was on the computer searching for Book 1 in the series Take Me Under. This can definitely be read as a standalone, but believe you will want more of these characters. When we first meet Scott Ryder, he is dripping in sweat and in a foul mood. This former Black Op had an uneasy feeling for weeks now, and he is about to come crashing in to the reason for that feeling. Ryder and Lily's first encounter, let's just say I had to read the scene over and over because it was THAT HOT! Jesus, to have me panting in the first chapter, you definitely have me hooked!

"I like the thought of doing everything with you Lil. Every raunchy, dirty, explicitly sexual thing you can think of. There isn't any part of you that I don't want to violate and own."

Ryder and Lily have a past. A past where they had chemistry but they wouldn't act on it. Ryder would always have excuses to not lay his hands on Lily. She's too young, too innocent, and her father was his boss. Finally, he had to get away, he left her with no explanation at all. Years later, she stumbles back in his life because she needs help, the only kind of help that Scott Ryder can give her. A horrible ghost from both of their paths are after Lily, and he will stop at nothing to protect what's his, and Lily is HIS! Make Me Yours has a ridiculously hot sex scene that is going in my Top Ten! Let's just say that the location of this scene is on a Porsche, outside, where anyone can see! I know! HOT right? That scene alone would have Rhyannon Byrd on my authors to watch list for sure!

Shayla Black and Rhyannon Byrd are the dynamic duo of scorching hot reads! Wicked and Dangerous was a fast paced, addicting, sexy thrill ride! It was a perfect combination of steamy romance and sizzling suspense! Definitely a must read!

*ARC provided by the authors