shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Steal the Day

Steal the Day - Lexi Blake New favorite series alert!!! Another amazing addition to Lexi Blake's Thieves series! Dev, Z, and Danny...I absolutely LOVE this trio! Steal The Day takes you on an exciting thrill ride to Hell and back. This was sexy, action-packed, and full of surprises. I smiled the whole way through. I love this band of characters! They are funny, witty, and complex. The Thieves series by Lexi Blake is a MUST READ for all you paranormal lovers out there!

"I can hear your heartbeat baby,"

"I can hear the blood rushing through every vein. It's like music, and when I listen close enough, my whole body responds until we're in harmony. I never feel my heartbeat unless I'm with you."

The journey begins with Zoey and Danny trying to find a way to get to Hell to rescue one of their own. No matter what happened in the past, Z never leaves behind any of her crew. That is one of the reason I love her character. Not only is she bad-ass, but she is incredibly loyal. In order to find a way to guide her through Hell, she needs to obtain a certain artifact from a crazy witch. That should be a piece of cake, right? WRONG! Chaos ensues, loyalties are tested, demons are conjured, and well, it turns in to a bloody mess. In between the chaos and blood shedding, Zoey has to deal with two sexy, alpha males that want her! There is the vampire assassin, and Z's first love, Daniel who has had enough of watching his Zoey screwing that damn Fae. Then there is my favorite guy, or that damn Fae...Dev! God I love that man! Cocky, funny, and sexy as hell, he would be hands down who I would pick between these two. Don't get me wrong, I love Daniel too, but sometimes he can be too broody for me :) Oh to be Zoey and have to choose between her love for Danny, and her blossoming love for Dev. Is it possible she might not have to choose? Hmmm! I will let you discover this on your own!

If you have read book 1 in the Thieves series, Steal the Light, then you know what I mean when I say, IT FINALLY HAPPENS! <3 AND it's EXTREMELY EROTIC, you will absolutely adore it. I hope there is more of it in book three! Thank you for that Lexi *winks*

If you haven't started this series, you absolutely have to! It is everything that is fantastic about Lexi's writing, just with a paranormal twist that you will adore.

"Fuck normal, man. Normal will make us all miserable. We make our own normal."

*ARC provided by the author*