shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Professional: Part 1

The Professional: Part 1 - Kresley Cole Let me start off by saying that Kresley Cole is one of my favorite PNR authors, so when I saw this and found that it was kind of a thriller romance with a little BDSM thrown in, I was ALL FOR IT! Not only was I captivated from beginning to end, I let out a deep breath when I found out that Part 2 was already out! I'm not sure what I would have done if I had to wait. She was killing me at the end of this. There were some of the hottest sex scenes that I have ever read packed in to this gem, and as soon as I finished I immediately craved more of the sexy Sevastyan!