shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

The Professional: Part 3

The Professional: Part 3 - Kresley Cole "I'm going to push you tonight, Natalie. To determine whether this is truly what you need. You'll be given three tests, and if you pass them, this life will be yours as you desire it."

The Game Maker Series by Kresley Cole is one of the HOTTEST series I have ever read! The Professional is a drop everything now, MUST READ! I can't say enough good things about this. I am so glad Kresley gave the story of The Professional to us. This is one of those series that you will want to read over and over again. I just hope that Ms. Cole does not stop there. Sevastyan has brothers, and I am DYING to know more about that entire sexy family!