shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Misbehaving

Misbehaving - Tiffany Reisz Let me start off by saying, I WANT BEATRIZ’S LIFE!!! I mean COME ON! A sex blogger, who gets to review various sex toys and sex books! HELLO! I’m half way there! Oh wow! This was a VERY sexy, VERY funny, VERY entertaining read! Cosmo had it correct – Misbehaving by Tiffany Reisz is a RED HOT READ!

❝ Sometimes I think I’m kinky because I fantasize about slapping you. And then I realize I really just want to slap you. ❞

This was my first read from Tiffany Reisz. I know, I know. I am SO out of the loop! All I can say is I WANT MORE! Misbehaving was a refreshing sexy read that has me grinning from ear to ear. I often get in this pattern of reading dark, emotional romances, because I love how it just pulls every emotion possible out of me, but this gem from Tiffany Reisz, allowed me to take a break from the suspense and just sit and enjoy a quick, quirky sexy read.

Not only was the storyline light-hearted and hysterical, the characters were just as fun. I loved Be a from the first couple of pages. She is feisty, smart-mouthed, and she says whatever is on her mind. She has a confidence about herself that I envy. And Ben, the ex college love, was one of those characters that you just want to hang with and of course, have sex with, but definitely hang with and have a beer or something. Ben always talked to himself which I found very humorous as well. I think the secondary characters, Henry and Claudia almost stole the show in this one. They were just amusing as Bea and Ben.

What was supposed to be just a week of experimental sex, reviewing a sex manual for her job, turned in to something more than she could ever imagine. Dare I say L-O-V-E?!

❝ I can’t read while you’re doing that. Your vagina has rendered me illiterate. ❞

*ARC provided by NetGalley*