shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

His Secrets (Inside Out Series)

His Secrets - Lisa Renee Jones The Inside Out series by Lisa Renee Jones is a series that you wish will never end. I can never get sick of these wonderful characters and this suspenseful story lines. When I heard that Lisa was releasing an Inside Out Novella in Chris's POV, I about freaked out. Not only do I love when a story is retold by the hero's POV, but Chris FREAKIN' Merit, holy shit! He is at the top of my list as far as book boyfriends go, and I will always compare others to him. Chris is sexy, artistic, possessive, mysterious. I just want him to take me away and do whatever the hell he wants to do with me :)

His Secrets consists of six parts and an epilogue. This wasn't long and drawn out. This wasn't the entire trilogy in his POV, even though I really wouldn't have minded if it was. Without giving away any spoilers, this centered around an incident with Amber and Tristan in a club in Paris. Sarah wanted Chris to share his demons with her, and well she got her wish. Sarah got to experience first hand the struggles that Chris had to deal with in his past. It's harsh, it's heartbreaking, and emotional.

❝ So you think long and hard about what you see here today, and where you're headed. But if you run, run fast. Because I'm going to come after you. That's just the kind of bastard I can't seem to help being. ❞

Every since Revealing Us, I have been missing the Inside Out series tremendously, and it was nice to have this small escape from reality and dive back into the intense love story of Chris and Sarah. His Secrets was a short intense thrill ride told by a dark, troubled, gorgeous man who is so deep in love and so scared to lose his other half, that he is risking his soul in order to be truthful with his love. It can't get better than that! This is a love story that surpasses all others and I know you will love this series AND this novella as much as I do. Lisa Renee Jones can write a romantic suspense like no other.

*ARC provided by NetGalley*