shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Saved By His Submissive (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #1)

Saved By His Submissive (The W.I.L.D. Boys Of Special Forces, #1) - Angel Payne Saved By His Submissive is book 1 in Angel Payne's new series The W.I.L.D. Boys of Special Forces. The only thing I love more than a smokin hot military man, is a REALLY smokin hot military man who is also a Dom. Garrett Hawkins thought the love of his life was dead. Then one night deep in the jungle on a rescue mission he is reunited with his heart. Something has changed in him, something dark, and he struggles with controlling it around the love of his life, but Sage wants ALL of him, darkness and all, and she is stubborn enough to get her way.

Angel Payne is one amazing writer. I knew this new story would not disappoint. She took us through a dark, emotional journey that had me clenching my fists wanting to punch Garrett at one moment, and the next I wanted to do nothing more then just hold him. Sage is the perfect match for Garrett. She is a tough cookie who won't put up with his shit, but who also won't give up on the man that she loves no matter what they go through, and no matter how much he pushes her away.

Finally, you get to meet other great characters along the way, which I hope to see in upcoming books. Once again Angel you are fabulous at what you do, and don't ever stop. Can't wait for the next W.I.L.D. Boy. Don't keep us waiting too long *wink*