shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2)

Being Me (Inside Out Trilogy, #2) - Lisa Renee Jones ARC Review...

I keep telling myself that I have NO words, but yet, they are spilling out of me. I can't believe how much I love this series. Anything that has my heart racing from excitement in the first couple of pages is a winner in my book. I was so excited when I had the chance to snag an ARC of Book 2 in the Inside Out Trilogy. In Book 1, IF I WERE YOU, we were introduced to an array of beautifully complicated characters and an exciting storyline with twists and turns that left us with so many questions. In Being Me, we finally get the answers that we were looking for.

"We have to stop before I get us arrested, and right now, it wouldn't take much to risk it just to be inside you."

"Taste you on me. That says you belong to me. Don't forget it."

Chris, Mark....Mark, Chris
I can't decide! Both are such dark, sexy, protective men that I want to surrender to one minute and strangle the next.

SEXY, EMOTIONAL, DELICIOUS, MOUTHWATERING!

The sex scenes in this book are just as hot, if not HOTTER, then what was in IF I WERE YOU. Most were VERY STEAMY, and there were also very tender moments as well.

"You are going to destroy me if you leave me, Sara"

HEARTBREAKING, CHEST TIGHTENING, EMOTIONALLY EXHAUSTING

There was a point in the book that I just broke down. This was a VERY emotional read for me. All the characters are involved in this emotional roller coaster. You feel like you know them and you are routing for their lives/relationships not to fail. We get to see different sides of all the characters throughout the story. Once hard, now vulnerable. Once vulnerable, now strong. Once beautiful, caring, and sweet, now fucking crazy!

You have NO idea how much I want to give you guys more, but I can't spoil it for you :) Trust me you have to read this series! It is definitely one of my all time favorites.

I have never read a book that kept my heart pounding from start to finish. No wonder this series was optioned for STARZ, my god, I can already see this winning multiple awards.

Just when you think you know all the answers.....

There are more surprises and HOLY SHIT moments that will keep you reading throughout the night. I kept telling myself one more chapter, just one more chapter, that's it. I couldn't do it! Chris Merit would NOT let me!