shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

ConneXions

ConneXions - Isabella LaPearl This was a beautiful, sensual short tale of a woman's journey through her life, the good, the bad, and the wonderfully erotic. Sometimes I have a hard time with short stories, because I feel like they leave me half empty, but you definately get your fill with ConneXions.

I'm so excited that I was introduced to this author's work. She is an amazing writer who puts you in a place of wonderment and fascination. Not to mention the delightful erotic scenes throughout.

"Lost in passion. Unraveled and completely consumed by the fiery lust racing through my bloodstream, as you kept my hands immobile with one of yours wrapped around my wrists."

ConneXions is written in a way where you feel like you are right there with her every step of the way, whether you are in a public park, *smirks* private beach, or just standing outside in the middle of an afternoon storm. You get to feel the emotions, see the beautiful scenery, experience life as someone else, and just escape reality. If a short story can do that, then by god bring on the next!

"I have tried over the years not to dwell on things I cannot change or to have regrets."