shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Hindered (The Passion Series, #1) - Indigo Sin Hadley and Colton, OH MY! Remember that douch bag little boy who used to pick on you and call you names when you were little? Ha! He is gonna grow up and be all sexy and irresistable and you will find out that he secretly had an all out crush on you all these years!

I related to Hadley right away, with her no nonsense, keep to herself, i'll punch you in the face if you look at me wrong kind of attitude. Her walls crack a little when faced with the sexy, southern talkin, hunk of a man Colton. Something about a gorgeous man with that southern drawl just makes you want to melt and agree to anything, even cuddle up with his annoying ass during a long bus ride.
Sexual tension is at an all time high the moment these two get together. If you had to spend 14 "freaking" hours on a bus, sitting next to Colton isn't so bad. is it? What could you possibly do with all that free time you have together? *winks* HINDERED had some of the hottest sex scenes I have read, and honey, I have read A LOT of them!

"If we ever get off this f***ing bus...I'm gonna lick you for hours. That's a promise."

When I learned about Colton's secret past, I started to wonder how the hell this was going to work out for these two, but all I can do is hope for the best, because I'm rootin for them all the way! The interaction between Colton and Hadley was hot and heavy, and they did have amazing chemistry once Hadley let him in a little, I just hope he doesn't break her heart, but this IS a romance, so my guess is Colton will screw everything up, just like the MAN he is!

This is my first read from Indigo Sin and definitely won't be the last. This short story packed a punch in just 38 pages! I'm very excited to continue this story in the next installment...BROKEN.