shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Who would have thought you could get so much out of a story in 52 pages!

The story continues with uncertainty up in the air. Mia knows what she wants, but does Joel? The doc is having a hard time believing that he will be able to keep his personal and professional life separate, even though he is feeling things for this woman, things he has NEVER felt before. Unsure of what to do next, he gets some great advice from a fellow coworker. Will they be able to make this work? He would do anything to take back that disappointing look in Mia's eyes when he left her that morning.

"She'd taken him to a place he never knew existed."

This turned out to be a quite beautiful story. Yes, there were floggers, blindfolds, and spanking benches involved, but the emotions that the author brought out in these two were almost palpable. I hope Kassandra isn't finished with this series, because I want MORE! Dr McSexy can't be the ONLY hot physician in that hospital...right?