shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1)

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) - Raine Miller Review posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"Ethan Blackstone took control of my body and I let him."

I'm sorry....Christian who?! That's right my friends, Ethan Blackstone now holds my heart! I was so excited to start this series because I heard such fantastic things about it. I can see the reason for all the hype, and now I am happy to be a part of it!

Brynne is an American living in London attending the University and working as a part-time model. She attends an art gallery where her photo is being sold and she runs in to the buyer of this said painting....Mr Ethan Blackstone! Ethan Blackstone is a very successful businessman who takes an immediate fascination with Brynne. He wants her, and he will have her no matter what.

"What if you're not safe?"

Ethan Blackstone is the whole package! He is an alpha dominant male who usually gets what he wants, and he wants Brynne the moment he saw her picture. Brynne was the perfect heroine. I really enjoyed her character as well. She is an independent woman trying to make it in London. She has a bit of a sketchy past and we are left with the feeling of WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER!? Yes, there is quite a big cliffhanger at the end, so I guess I am lucky I read this a little late, so I can jump right into Part Two!

There was great interactions between these two characters. I love the fact that she didn't fall for his charms right away. I was happy to see some push and pull, like Brynne refusing to go out on a date with him at first, but then of course Ethan breaks her down with his charming, demanding, sexually intense demeanor, and she has no choice but to just melt in his arms. Sex scenes of course, were off the charts hot and intense and I so wanted more! When it came to the ending it was so emotional that I felt it in my gut and at the very end, I had to say out loud NOOOOO!!! That's okay though, because like I said I am diving right into the next one. Naked was a solid start to this series and I can't wait to learn more about these fantastic characters that Raine has brought to life. The author has made yet another Blackstone fanatic!

Ebook copy was provided by NetGalley