shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
3 1/2 Stars!

This was a different kind of read for me. I feel a little conflicted, but all in all this was a good story. One thing that was great about it was the fact that it was written in so much detail that you did feel like you were in the room at times. This was also VERY sensual and erotic...I found that I couldn't quite look away during those scenes. One thing I don't like reading about is any kind of humiliation, and I did find a little of it in here that made me a little uncomfortable, but not so m...moreThis was a different kind of read for me. I feel intrigued and conflicted, but all in all this was a good story. One thing that was great about it was the fact that it was written in so much detail that you did feel like you were in the room at times. This was also VERY sensual and erotic...I found that I couldn't quite look away during those scenes. Not only was this a steamy read for the body, but also for the heart and soul. It made you think, what would I do in this situation?! The storyline was unique and kept me intrigued enough that I definitely will be on the lookout for what the author has up next. Dan Cocker made his way onto my Authors to Watch list! Well Done!

*ebook copy was given by author in exchange for an honest review*