shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Danny - Margo Anne Rhea ARC Review posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"Love. I was still deeply in love with Danny. And with that love came a jealousy I'd never before experienced."

This little gem snuck up on me and kicked my ass! You go in thinking, okay it's 38 pages, I'll be in and out and move on to the next one. NOPE! This story will stick with you way after it's over.

DANNY is a unique story. I mean who has ever heard of a sexual surrogate?! Genius! Don't get me wrong, I am all for menage relationships, but something hit me with this one. When Paige had the little bouts of jealousy, I felt so bad for her. I felt her emotions like they were my own. Even though this story was written in Paige's POV, you could still feel the longing and the love that came from Danny every time he looked at his soon to be ex-wife.

"God, he was breaking my heart. I wanted to crawl into his arms, whisper that I loved him, too, pretend none of this had ever happened. But it had."

This was a short, sensual, erotic delight and I loved the effect it had on me. How can such a little story make such a big impact? Find out for yourself. You will be amazed.

*ARC was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review*