shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
*3 1/2 Stars*

Originally published @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"It felt right; you and I just feel right. I can't explain it and I'm damn sure on paper we are worlds apart, but when I'm with you, I feel centered. You complete me Bane; you make me whole."

Okay everyone.....Ready, Set, SWOON! Oh, Harvey the things you say to a woman. I love it when a big bad Dom says things that just make your heart melt. Harvey is a "multi Dom." He can only be with multiple partners, less of a chance of having that pesky emotional attachment to anyone, that is until little miss "Heaven to Betsey" started worming her way into his heart.

Harvey Part Two was more action packed and sexy as hell. I am constantly amazed on how much an author can bring to the table in such a short story. The struggles that these two faced made my heart break, and had me rooting for them the whole way through. The sex scenes were hot and the emotions were there, the only thing that I wasn't thrilled about was the over usage of Bonny using "Heaven to Betsey." It started to wane on me a bit. The thing that had me laughing was the thought of Harvey using Facebook. Freakin' hysterical. All in all this was another great addition to the Pit Series. Bring on Hamilton!