shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
Originally published @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"You are not a bad person, Sir. You just made a tough decision. Now, you have to deal with it and find a way to move on."

Easier said than done, right? Especially for a big bad Dom like Harvey. Harvey made a decision early on that he hasn't been able to let go of. A decision that has made him distant and emotionally shut off from the rest of the world. Bonny has been the bane of his existence since the moment she started working in the club, but the minute she is in trouble, his protective instincts pushes everything else away, and he will do anything to keep Bonny safe.

I love the Pit Series! These three men have me all tied up in knots. Sexy, tough, possessive, the perfect combination of MAN! Harvey, Harvey, Harvey! This man has so many walls put up that I don't even know how Bonny started breaking them down. I loved the interactions between Harvey and Bonny. The possessive nature that Harvey brings to the table is incredibly sexy. Bonny is a total blonde with such heart, that the tenderness that she shows Harvey just makes your chest tighten.

Edward Tailor knows how to write short, erotic, suspenseful stories, and he didn't disappoint with this one. Although it ended abruptly and made my jaw drop, I was glad to have Part Two on hand to find out what the hell was going on.