shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Dangerous Obsession

Dangerous Obsession - T.L. Reeve Originally posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"My life wasn't perfect, far from it, actually."

Fin hasn't had a great go at life. A lot of love gained and lost. When a ghost from his past pops up and starts demanding things that Fin can't and won't give, his life gets a lot more dangerous. Brushing off things that his ex would never do, might get him killed. Mike, the savior that took Fin in when he needed it most, might be the only person that can convince him to open his eyes and see what is right in front of him.

"No regrets, Mike. Promise me."

The passion and the sparks between Fin and Michael were great, and the gentleness that Mike showed Fin was heartwarming. This wasn't just a one night stand for them. They both wanted more, and you could feel the struggle that they had expressing their feelings towards each other. True feelings are revealed when Fin is in trouble. It just breaks your heart when the only thing he is worried about is how he never will get talk to Michael again.

I could not read this book fast enough. Dangerous Obsession was an erotic, emotional, suspenseful thrill ride that I didn't want to get off of. This is my very first read from TL Reeve and it will not be the last. I have not read a lot of M/M Erotica, but if this is what TL has in mind, I will be reading more and more of it, for sure.

*Ebook copy was given by author in exchange for an honest review*