shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro
*Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads Top Pick*

"Falling in love often happens at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong person."

After I finished reading Surrender Your Love, I found out that this was J.C. Reed's debut novel, and I was like NOOOOOO WAY!!!!!! This was unbelievable good! So good in fact, that I devoured it in one sitting. Let me tell you, J.C. Reed is going to be one to watch, FOR SURE! What drew me in at first was of course, the HOT cover! I mean look at it! You can't tell me, that if you saw this cover on your E-Reader, you wouldn't be compelled to 1-Click that shit!

"He wasn't just hot; he had something about him that turned my insides all mushy and made me want to do stuff. To him. With him."

Brooke Stewart had a hard go of it in the family department. Moving from place to place, she never had that sense of home. This is the main reason she became a realtor. Brooke is trying hard to work her way up in the realtor business. When a meeting with a client goes disastrously wrong, she has no idea the man she met at that meeting would end up rockin' her world and breaking her heart.

Jett Mayfield, Oh Jett! The emerald eyed, loaded hottie who is all business, and of course plenty of PLAY wants Brooke in the worst way. Jett is beautiful, successful, rich, sexy as sin....who would say no to him? Too bad his ego is the size of Manhattan!

"You're fucked up and I'm fucked up too, and that makes great dinner conversation."

These two are such amazing characters. Amazing chemistry, messed up pasts, such palpable sexual tension it's ridiculous! When Jett pulled out that contract I was like, Oh I know where this is going. She will sign it, they will have sex over and over again, and then fall in love and rip up the contract, and live happily ever after! Don't get me wrong that would have been totally fine, but No! There were sketchy things goin' on and surprises left and right, the suspense was freakin' killin' me! Don't even get me started on the ending! I never wanted to throw my iPad across the room, so badly! It will throw you for a loop, believe me. No rainbows and unicorn ending for Surrender Your Love, no! We have a full on WTF? ending that will leave you breathless. I need to get my hands on the second book in the series, Conquer Your Love, like yesterday! That my friends is why Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed is a Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads Top Pick!

"When I fuck you I want you to remember each and every kiss, every moan, every scream, every sensation about the way I feel inside of you,"