shaynareneesspicyreads

Shayna Renee's Spicy Reads

Make sure you connect with me on Goodreads, Facebook, and Twitter!
HAPPY READING!

signature

Spin
CD Reiss
Immortal Hunter (Execution Underground, #2)
Kait Ballenger
Breaking Spades (Hamden, #4)
W. Ferraro

Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2)

Masters Of My Desire (The Doms Of Genesis, #2) - Jenna Jacob Originally posted @ http://shaynareneesspicyreads.blogspot.com

"It's not the body that makes the submissive, but rather what's inside their heart. That's where the true beauty lies."

Masters of my Desire by Jenna Jacob was a delicious, sexy, kinky treat that I couldn't get enough of. Jenna had me at "Master Masters." Woohoo! Here we go, back to Genesis, where everybody knows your kink. Back to sexy, scary, alpha Doms....back to bratty submissives....back to family. I fell in love with Genesis and its members back in Embracing my Submission, book 1 in the Doms of Genesis series. Jenna has created this world full of wonder and hope, where a submissive can truly submit without losing themselves, and a Dom can forget his past and focus solely on his/their submissive. Genesis is a place where a Dom/Domme/Top/Submissive can start to heal and grow, a place where they can feel SAFE.

"Much like the vanilla world, we're all puzzle pieces. And when you finally find the one that's a perfect fit for you, nothing else matters."

The main characters in this story were amazing to me. Each one unique, complex and of course had a not so fantastic past they were trying to get over, or trying to run away from. A great romance wouldn't be complete without its very own character with a broken past, am I right? I thought so. Anyway, first we have Savannah Carson, a closet submissive who, of course, reads about BDSM, but never thought to break out of her shell to try it for real. Savannah, or Sanna, lost her parents when she was 16 and her sister Mellie was her rock. Being afraid to love someone, just to have them leave her is a big trigger for Savannah, something she has yet to get over. Next we have Nick Masters, with his gorgeous Native American looks, and his pure wave of dominance that you can spot from a mile away. He just oozes UBER DOM to me and the way he says, "little one" and "good girl" MY GOD, he just sends shivers down my spine. Nick's ugly past consists of a BITCH of an ex-wife who will stop at nothing to try to squeeze every penny from him. Finally, we have Nick's best friend since first grade Dylan Thomas. Dylan with his amazing blue eyes and playful banter was a sniper in the Marines and had witnessed some pretty horrible things while on tour, some things that just stick with a man for years and years. Apart these three are lost, broken, and slivered. Together they are more than they can ever imagine they could be, they are complete.

"These two incredible men had severed the chains that held me prisoner to a muted existence. Peeled away the beige and cast me into a rainbow of colors. They'd brought me to life. I would never be the same woman again."

Masters of my Desire pulled so many emotions from me, it was exhausting. I was smiling and laughing one minute, and the next I was a sobbing mess with tissues surrounding my bed. Damn you Jenna Jacob for making me cry! Damn you for making me fall in love with these characters! And THANK YOU for pulling me in to this world. This world full of love, lust, and intrigue. THANK YOU for creating such a powerful connection with these characters and their lives. I highly recommend Masters of my Desire for those of you who thought all was lost. All is NOT lost! You will find someone that will help you heal, will help you grow, will help you become the person you were meant to be. For those of you that find TWO someones, well the more the merrier, right?

"They'd brought my yearnings bubbling to the surface and with it a strange feeling of being whole. And while I couldn't quite wrap my head around it, I knew I'd been bestowed with a precious gift...their Dominance."